Question by ♦ELEMENT DIAmond♦: why are racoons so smart?
last night when i looked outside,i seen like 6 racoons in a group.and they did some stuff that i would not even have thought of.Theres a big tree by my neighbors yard,and bye that tree there is a large dumpster.well one of the racoons grabed a stick in its mouth and climbed the tree,and then with its jaws it stuck the stick in the cornor of the dumpster lid so that the lid will prop open a bit,well when it did that the other racoon climed the side of the garbage lid and tuged downward on the stick so that the lid will open,when the lid was proped open enough the other racoons climed in and took out a bunch of garbage,and started to eat it.
i was watching this for about 15 minutes,thinking to myself that these racoons are smarter then people that i know.can i have one of these amazing animals for pets
Answer by anna
yes you can, they are actuelly VERY good pets. There is also a raccoon ranch in st. louis. my husband wants to own one someday and with research we found out that they are very smart and very sensitive as well (just like humans)
for example, we read somewhere that someone had a raccoon as a pet and said that when they got mad at the raccoon that it would have a really sad look on its face and go into its room.
What do you think? Answer below!
From our Blog
- Why You Need a Dumpster September 21, 2016
- Neighborhood Togetherness Matters & Clean Up Does, Too September 19, 2016
- What Waste Should You Recycle And Throw In The Trash? August 3, 2016
- Dumpster Rentals for Business Owners August 1, 2016
- Picking a Dumpster for Your Next Roofing Project July 19, 2016
- Consequences of Illegal Dumping and Littering July 13, 2016
- How To Dispose Of Debris? June 14, 2016
- When Is A Good Time To Clean Out Your Waste? June 13, 2016
- How to Dispose of Construction Waste May 2, 2016
- Why You Should Share Rental Dumpsters With Your Neighbors April 29, 2016
2011 2012 Announces best Call Clean Company Conference Connections Covanta diving dumpster dumpsters Energy Ewaste Garb garbage Harbors Holding Identity Inc. Industry Landfill Management Plant power Present Progressive Recycling Release Rental Reports Republic Second Services Solutions Stericycle stock Third TRASH TriTech Veolia Waste yard Year
- Dumpster Diving for Gourmet Pig Feed – Novella Carpenter July 10, 2011
- A Shout Out To Eating Garbage: Dumpster Diving on CBC September 17, 2011
- MythBusters – Dumpster Diving Trailer July 16, 2011
- Kris Kemp: Dumpster Diver August 21, 2011
- What should happen after my character gets beat up? June 6, 2011
- Frugal TV – Dumpster Diving for Coupons June 11, 2011
- Dumpster Dive (Director Commentary) September 24, 2011
- Dumpster Divers Spark Palin Probe September 11, 2011
- Can Opener? We don’t need no stinking can opener! June 19, 2011
- Auburn-Placer 1 yard dumpster June 8, 2011