“s” : “garb.pk”,”k” : “a00,a50,b00,b60,c10,g00,h00,l10,p20,t10,v00″,”o” : “”,”j” : “”
Press Release Source: Garb Oil & Power Corporation On Thursday October 27, 2011, 10:30 am EDT
SALT LAKE CITY, Oct. 27, 2011 /PRNewswire/ — Garb Oil & Power Corporation (OTCQB: GARB.PINK) has formed a JV partnership in Italy to build and operate an E-Waste plant. The plant will have 25,000 metric tons input and produce output in Copper, Aluminum, Alloys and Plastic. Once operational the plant will provide estimated revenues in excess of euro 11,000,000 ($ 15,400,000) and EBITA in excess of euro 6,000,000 ($ 8,400,000) per year of operation. All raw materials will be on sold to local entities for further processing. The plant will be locally funded and initial funds are available to start the project.
The JV will be 51% owned by Garb and 49% by a local group already present in the waste recycling business locally. The company will then build, own and operate a 25,000 metric ton E-Waste plant. The estimated cost of the project including land, building and plant is expected to be approx. $ 25 million USD and is scheduled to be completed by September 2012. Funding for the E-Waste plant will come through the engagement of a local bank and will be guaranteed by an insurance bond.
Garb Oil & Power Corporation is dedicated to the application of ClosedCycle(TM) principle and NoWaste(TM) residue. Our plants for Rubber Recycling, E-Waste and E-Scrap Recycling, Waste to Energy and OTR processing plants are all developed with these principles in mind. Garb believes that processing waste should be economically viable and leave NoWaste(TM). It is our endeavor to build plants that continue to push the boundaries for the attainment of the ClosedCycle(TM) principles and a world with NoWaste(TM).
Safe Harbor Statement under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Statements contained in this document that are not historical fact, are forward-looking statements based upon management’s current expectations. The forward-looking statements are subject to risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those set forth in or implied by forward-looking statements. The results anticipated by any or all of these forward-looking statements may not occur. Garb-Oil & Power Corporation is not required to update its forward-looking statements.
Follow Yahoo! Finance on ; become a fan on Facebook.
Yahoo! Finance: Waste Management Industry News
From our Blog
- Top Spring Home Improvement Projects April 23, 2016
- Quality Dumpster Rental Service Available April 9, 2016
- How To Clean A House After the Death of a Loved One March 31, 2016
- The Consequences of Illegal Dumping in America March 26, 2016
- Do Light Bulbs belong in Dumpsters? February 10, 2016
- Garbage or Recycling? February 5, 2016
- How to get rid of your junk January 21, 2016
- The Right Dumpster Rental Options January 9, 2016
- How to Get a Dumpster to Your House with SameDayDumpsters.com June 20, 2014
- Helpful Tips When Renting a Dumpster January 21, 2013
2011 2012 Announces best Call Clean Company Conference Connections Covanta diving dumpster dumpsters Energy Ewaste Garb garbage Harbors Holding Identity Inc. Industry Landfill Management Plant power Present Progressive Recycling Release Rental Reports Republic Second Services Solutions Stericycle stock Third TRASH TriTech Veolia Waste yard Year
- Dumpster Diving for Gourmet Pig Feed – Novella Carpenter July 10, 2011
- A Shout Out To Eating Garbage: Dumpster Diving on CBC September 17, 2011
- MythBusters – Dumpster Diving Trailer July 16, 2011
- Kris Kemp: Dumpster Diver August 21, 2011
- What should happen after my character gets beat up? June 6, 2011
- Frugal TV – Dumpster Diving for Coupons June 11, 2011
- Dumpster Dive (Director Commentary) September 24, 2011
- Dumpster Divers Spark Palin Probe September 11, 2011
- Auburn-Placer 1 yard dumpster June 8, 2011
- Can Opener? We don’t need no stinking can opener! June 19, 2011