Question by lynpin2004: where can i find good clean used carpet in grants pass oregon, need 1500 sq ft?
i’m working on a rental that was totally distroyed by the tenants. it took me 6 months to get rid of them and i have totally exhausted my checking and savings accounts trying to put it back together. the property itself was covered with blackberry bushes 7 feet high, and trash with broken glass everywhere. I took a 30 yard dumpster to haul all the trash, there was stench and dead rodents, and both the bathrooms floors were destroyed, one floor had mailing tape holding it together. there was a hole in the master bath floor all the way through, because the tenants were too lazy to buy a washer for the bath tub. They left vehicles behind as well, 3 cars, 1 motorhome and 1 trailer, all junk. the back door was destroyed and had to be tied shut by huge eye bolts they put in the frame of the bathroom. Thank you for your help.
If anyone can help, i would appreciate it
Answer by Fossil
You poor bugger! As a fellow landlord, been there, done that! Here’s a link to your local freebie site.
You’ll find it helpful for all sorts of things. If you haven’t already got rid of the vehicles, you’ll probably find someone on the site willing to take them away for you! It may even be worthwhile to join other nearby FreeCycle sites to widen your search because Grants Pass only has 219 members. Good luck!
If you used an agent to manage those tenants, that agent may have a case to answer.
Give your answer to this question below!
From our Blog
- 15 items That You Should Either Recycle Or Thrown In The Trash October 5, 2016
- What to Ask When Looking for a Waste Collection Provider October 3, 2016
- Why You Need a Dumpster September 21, 2016
- Neighborhood Togetherness Matters & Clean Up Does, Too September 19, 2016
- What Waste Should You Recycle And Throw In The Trash? August 3, 2016
- Dumpster Rentals for Business Owners August 1, 2016
- Picking a Dumpster for Your Next Roofing Project July 19, 2016
- Consequences of Illegal Dumping and Littering July 13, 2016
- How To Dispose Of Debris? June 14, 2016
- When Is A Good Time To Clean Out Your Waste? June 13, 2016
2011 2012 Announces best Call Clean Company Conference Connections Covanta diving dumpster dumpsters Energy Ewaste Garb garbage Harbors Holding Identity Inc. Industry Landfill Management Plant power Present Progressive Recycling Release Rental Reports Republic Second Services Solutions Stericycle stock Third TRASH TriTech Veolia Waste yard Year
- Dumpster Diving for Gourmet Pig Feed – Novella Carpenter July 10, 2011
- A Shout Out To Eating Garbage: Dumpster Diving on CBC September 17, 2011
- MythBusters – Dumpster Diving Trailer July 16, 2011
- Kris Kemp: Dumpster Diver August 21, 2011
- What should happen after my character gets beat up? June 6, 2011
- Frugal TV – Dumpster Diving for Coupons June 11, 2011
- Dumpster Dive (Director Commentary) September 24, 2011
- Dumpster Divers Spark Palin Probe September 11, 2011
- Auburn-Placer 1 yard dumpster June 8, 2011
- Can Opener? We don’t need no stinking can opener! June 19, 2011