“s” : “trit”,”k” : “a00,a50,b00,b60,c10,g00,h00,l10,p20,t10,v00″,”o” : “”,”j” : “”
Press Release Source: Tri-Tech Holding Inc. On Friday November 4, 2011, 9:03 am EDT
BEIJING, Nov. 4, 2011 /PRNewswire-Asia-FirstCall/ — Tri-Tech Holding Inc. (Nasdaq:TRIT – News) (the “Company”), a premier Chinese company that provides leading turn-key solutions in China for the water resources, water and wastewater treatment, industrial safety and pollution control markets, announced today that its 2011 Annual Meeting of Shareholders will be held on November 30, 2011, at 9:00 a.m. Beijing Time (8:00 p.m. EDT, Tuesday, November 29, 2011) at our executive offices at 16th Floor of Tower B, Renji Plaza No. 101, Jingshun Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing, People’s Republic of China 100102. Shareholders may also attend the meeting via webcast and conference call. Instructions for accessing the webcast and conference call may be accessed at http://www.tri-tech.cn/ir/c36120.asp.
At the meeting, the following proposals will be submitted for shareholder approval, as fully described in the proxy statement filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission and distributed to shareholders on November 4, 2011.
- Election of the successor of one Class I member and three Class II members of the Board of Directors of the Company;
- Ratification of the appointment of Marcum Bernstein & Pinchuk LLP as the Company’s independent registered public accounting firm for the fiscal year ending December 31, 2011; and
- Approval of the Company’s 2011 Share Incentive Plan.
Shareholders of record on September 30, 2011 will be eligible to vote at this meeting. Digital copies of the proxy materials are available online at http://www.tri-tech.cn/ir/c36120.asp.
At the meeting Tri-Tech management will also report on the Company’s performance and operations during the fiscal year ended December 31, 2010. The Company will also accept questions from shareholders on the webcast. The live audio webcast will be available online for shareholders at http://www.tri-tech.cn/ir/c36120.asp
About Tri-Tech Holding Inc.
Tri-Tech designs customized sewage treatment and odor control systems for China‘s municipalities and its larger cities. These systems combine software, information management systems, resource planning and local and distant networking hardware that includes sensors, control systems, programmable logic controllers, supervisory control and data acquisition systems. The Company also designs systems that track natural waterway levels for drought control, monitor groundwater quality and assist the government in managing its water resources. The Company is also moving into the industrial pollution control market. Tri-Tech owns 27 software copyrights and two technological patents and employs 300 people. Please visit http://www.tri-tech.cn for more information.
To subscribe to future releases via e-mail alert, visit http://www.tri-tech.cn/ir/c31341.asp.
This press release contains forward-looking statements as defined by the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Forward-looking statements include references to the successful completion of the project referenced herein and other statements concerning plans, objectives, goals, strategies, future events such as project payments, results of marketing efforts or performance, and underlying assumptions and other statements that are other than statements of historical facts. These statements are subject to uncertainties and risks including, but not limited to, product and service demand and acceptance, changes in technology, economic conditions, the impact of competition and pricing, government regulation, and other risks contained in reports filed by the company with the Securities and Exchange Commission. All such forward-looking statements, whether written or oral, and whether made by or on behalf of the company, are expressly qualified by the cautionary statements and any other cautionary statements which may accompany the forward-looking statements. In addition, the company disclaims any obligation to update any forward-looking statements to reflect events or circumstances after the date hereof.
Investor Relations Contact:
Mr. Craig T. Stewart
North Coast Advisors Inc.
+1 (585) 388-3340
Follow Yahoo! Finance on ; become a fan on Facebook.
Yahoo! Finance: Waste Management Industry News
From our Blog
- Why You Need a Dumpster September 21, 2016
- Neighborhood Togetherness Matters & Clean Up Does, Too September 19, 2016
- What Waste Should You Recycle And Throw In The Trash? August 3, 2016
- Dumpster Rentals for Business Owners August 1, 2016
- Picking a Dumpster for Your Next Roofing Project July 19, 2016
- Consequences of Illegal Dumping and Littering July 13, 2016
- How To Dispose Of Debris? June 14, 2016
- When Is A Good Time To Clean Out Your Waste? June 13, 2016
- How to Dispose of Construction Waste May 2, 2016
- Why You Should Share Rental Dumpsters With Your Neighbors April 29, 2016
2011 2012 Announces best Call Clean Company Conference Connections Covanta diving dumpster dumpsters Energy Ewaste Garb garbage Harbors Holding Identity Inc. Industry Landfill Management Plant power Present Progressive Recycling Release Rental Reports Republic Second Services Solutions Stericycle stock Third TRASH TriTech Veolia Waste yard Year
- Dumpster Diving for Gourmet Pig Feed – Novella Carpenter July 10, 2011
- A Shout Out To Eating Garbage: Dumpster Diving on CBC September 17, 2011
- MythBusters – Dumpster Diving Trailer July 16, 2011
- Kris Kemp: Dumpster Diver August 21, 2011
- What should happen after my character gets beat up? June 6, 2011
- Frugal TV – Dumpster Diving for Coupons June 11, 2011
- Dumpster Dive (Director Commentary) September 24, 2011
- Dumpster Divers Spark Palin Probe September 11, 2011
- Can Opener? We don’t need no stinking can opener! June 19, 2011
- Auburn-Placer 1 yard dumpster June 8, 2011