“s” : “ve”,”k” : “a00,a50,b00,b60,c10,g00,h00,l10,p20,t10,v00″,”o” : “”,”j” : “”
Press Release Source: SuperShuttle International On Wednesday November 9, 2011, 10:30 am EST
PHOENIX, Nov. 9, 2011 /PRNewswire/ — SuperShuttle International, Inc. announced today it will begin shared ride van service from Orlando International Airport to/from Orlando hotels in the downtown, convention center, and major attraction areas beginning February 1, 2012. Customers can book reservations beginning November 9, 2011 at www.supershuttle.com/orlando or 1-800-Blue-Van (258-3826).
SuperShuttle has begun hiring independent operators to drive for SuperShuttle and more drivers will be needed as the service expands to the suburbs and surrounding area. Gregg Moulton has been named the SuperShuttle general manager for the Orlando area.
“We are really excited about the Orlando area and can’t wait to get going,” said Tom Gahan, vice-president of operations for the area. “Being a SuperShuttle franchisee is an excellent opportunity for someone who is a self starter and wants to run their own business. We think the Orlando area will be excellent business opportunity for the right people.”
As with all SuperShuttle services the service in Orlando will be also be eligible for earning airline miles or points on participating carriers including; Delta Air Lines SkyMiles®, Frontier Airlines EarlyReturns®, Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards®, United Airlines Mileage Plus® ,or US Airways Dividend Miles® programs.
SuperShuttle International, based in Phoenix, AZ is a division of Veolia Transportation On Demand and a subsidiary of Veolia Environment (Euronext:VIE – News). SuperShuttle serves 33 airports, carrying more than eight million passengers a year. Airports served by SuperShuttle include some of the largest in the country including Los Angeles, New York, Dallas/Ft. Worth, Washington, D.C. and Miami. Please go to www.supershuttle.com for more information
Veolia Transportation, Inc.
Veolia Transportation is the leading provider of passenger ground transportation services on the North American continent, operating bus, rail, taxi, shuttle and para-transit systems in over 120 locations in the US and Canada. Veolia Transportation entered the North American market in 2001 and has quickly expanded to a national presence, with over 16,000 employees and annual revenues approaching $ 1 billion.
Follow Yahoo! Finance on ; become a fan on Facebook.
Yahoo! Finance: Waste Management Industry News
From our Blog
- Why You Need a Dumpster September 21, 2016
- Neighborhood Togetherness Matters & Clean Up Does, Too September 19, 2016
- What Waste Should You Recycle And Throw In The Trash? August 3, 2016
- Dumpster Rentals for Business Owners August 1, 2016
- Picking a Dumpster for Your Next Roofing Project July 19, 2016
- Consequences of Illegal Dumping and Littering July 13, 2016
- How To Dispose Of Debris? June 14, 2016
- When Is A Good Time To Clean Out Your Waste? June 13, 2016
- How to Dispose of Construction Waste May 2, 2016
- Why You Should Share Rental Dumpsters With Your Neighbors April 29, 2016
2011 2012 Announces best Call Clean Company Conference Connections Covanta diving dumpster dumpsters Energy Ewaste Garb garbage Harbors Holding Identity Inc. Industry Landfill Management Plant power Present Progressive Recycling Release Rental Reports Republic Second Services Solutions Stericycle stock Third TRASH TriTech Veolia Waste yard Year
- Dumpster Diving for Gourmet Pig Feed – Novella Carpenter July 10, 2011
- A Shout Out To Eating Garbage: Dumpster Diving on CBC September 17, 2011
- MythBusters – Dumpster Diving Trailer July 16, 2011
- Kris Kemp: Dumpster Diver August 21, 2011
- What should happen after my character gets beat up? June 6, 2011
- Frugal TV – Dumpster Diving for Coupons June 11, 2011
- Dumpster Dive (Director Commentary) September 24, 2011
- Dumpster Divers Spark Palin Probe September 11, 2011
- Can Opener? We don’t need no stinking can opener! June 19, 2011
- Auburn-Placer 1 yard dumpster June 8, 2011