Toyota says it´s at ´near zero landfill status´
* addthis_config is used to set global options.
* ‘services_exclude’ lists all services not to be
* shown in the drop down menus.
* UI API found here: http://www.addthis.com/help/client-api#configuration-ui
* Service List found here: http://www.addthis.com/services/list
Nov. 9 — Toyota is out with its new North America Environmental Report, which indicates the automaker has achieved what it calls “near zero landfill status” at all North America manufacturing plants.
The company also said it has cut by 35 percent the amount of “nonsaleable” waste per vehicle produced.
“Toyota is more committed than ever to being an environmental leader, but we know we must continue to earn it with our actions, our products and our dedication to communities,” said Dian Ogilvie, senior vice president and secretary of Toyota Motor North America Inc.
The environmental report is available here.
Contact Waste & Recycling News senior reporter Jim Johnson at email@example.com or 937-964-1289.
This Year’s Most Popular Stories