Decided to go to the local planetarium to watch a laser light show. When I asked my husband what he thought, he said oh it’s OK. I reminded him he was singing along with the songs in the show! He said, oh well, I liked it a lot.
On the way home, we decided to stop at a few places where we usually score and tonight we were not disappointed.
Found 6 intact containers of coffee (expired this summer) but as far as I know coffee really doesn’t go stale unless it’s opened. So for now, we have enough coffee for about a year. We had found 4 containers at this same locale a week ago.
Found about a half dozen wind chimes. Most of them are all tangled but I’ll untangle them tomorrow and hang them on our carport. Two were OK so they’re hanging up now. I love the way wind chimes sound in the wind.
Also recovered 6 boxes of trisket crackers. I love those things. They’re especially handy with dip if we have company over OR if we want a quick snack of fruit, cheese, deli meat and crackers. Goes good with wine.
4 wash cloths. Those do not go bad and they only wear out. Since I’m a neat and tidy freak, the more cloths and cleaners, the better.
Since my inventory is high and space is tight, I’m only getting things out of the dumpster I can immediately use or give to my neighbors. With space of the essence, I can’t get everything. What I have been doing is taking the stuff I cannot use and neatly setting it to the side. That way another diver can get it and use it.
It’s a lovely moonlight night tonight. The breeze blowing on my face feels wonderful!
From our Blog
- Why You Need a Dumpster September 21, 2016
- Neighborhood Togetherness Matters & Clean Up Does, Too September 19, 2016
- What Waste Should You Recycle And Throw In The Trash? August 3, 2016
- Dumpster Rentals for Business Owners August 1, 2016
- Picking a Dumpster for Your Next Roofing Project July 19, 2016
- Consequences of Illegal Dumping and Littering July 13, 2016
- How To Dispose Of Debris? June 14, 2016
- When Is A Good Time To Clean Out Your Waste? June 13, 2016
- How to Dispose of Construction Waste May 2, 2016
- Why You Should Share Rental Dumpsters With Your Neighbors April 29, 2016
2011 2012 Announces best Call Clean Company Conference Connections Covanta diving dumpster dumpsters Energy Ewaste Garb garbage Harbors Holding Identity Inc. Industry Landfill Management Plant power Present Progressive Recycling Release Rental Reports Republic Second Services Solutions Stericycle stock Third TRASH TriTech Veolia Waste yard Year
- Dumpster Diving for Gourmet Pig Feed – Novella Carpenter July 10, 2011
- A Shout Out To Eating Garbage: Dumpster Diving on CBC September 17, 2011
- MythBusters – Dumpster Diving Trailer July 16, 2011
- Kris Kemp: Dumpster Diver August 21, 2011
- What should happen after my character gets beat up? June 6, 2011
- Frugal TV – Dumpster Diving for Coupons June 11, 2011
- Dumpster Dive (Director Commentary) September 24, 2011
- Dumpster Divers Spark Palin Probe September 11, 2011
- Can Opener? We don’t need no stinking can opener! June 19, 2011
- Auburn-Placer 1 yard dumpster June 8, 2011