SALT LAKE CITY , Nov. 21, 2011 /PRNewswire/ — Garb Oil & Power Corporation (USOTC: GARB.PK – News) announced today that growing interest in the Company’s capabilities and technology has prompted the need for a tour of Garb’s designed facilities in operation. Garb has announced a recent joint venture and is currently reviewing several others. Additionally, the Company has been approached by numerous investor groups and potential industry partners that warrant the decision to arrange a firsthand view of what the technology is capable of. This tour, which will take place the first week of December, will also demonstrate and assure potential partners/investors of Garb’s capacity, skills, know-how and understanding of the industry. The plants will further demonstrate Garb’s knowledge in building, training; project managing, running and maintaining E-Waste facilities.
The tour will involve three facilities in Germany . In Hamburg the group will see an operation that was built by Garb executives to recycle refrigerators; the 2nd facility in Dortmund was designed as a mixed E-Waste recycling facility and the 3rd operation the group will visit in Berlin is a first class waste to energy facility.
The group of parties participating in this tour will include among others, Platon Petratos CEO of PSP Ventures; Robert Papiri President of ACG Group of Companies; Salvatore Cherchi CEO of Recovery Industries; Jim Bennett CEO of NOWCFO and Michael Dancy Director of DDR & Associates. Garb will also entertain 3 partners from Italy and partners from 3 counties within the U.S.
John Rossi , President and Chairman of Garb, stated “We have been building the infrastructure for Garb to move its vision forward for many years, including the cultivation of numerous valuable relationships in the investment community and within the industry. We have now reached an important final phase of turning those relationships into investments and partnerships. The tour, these groups will take in December, will show just how effective, efficient and productive our technology is.”
Rossi continued, “No power points or presentations can compare to seeing our know-how and ingenuity at work first hand. We are truly excited about this opportunity to impress our guests.”
You can watch our technology in action on the following link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVbZ9SqAYfU
Garb Oil & Power Corporation is dedicated to the application of ClosedCycle(TM) principle and NoWaste(TM) residue. Our plants for Rubber Recycling, E-Waste and E-Scrap Recycling, Waste to Energy and OTR processing are all developed with these principles in mind. Garb believes that processing waste should be economically viable and leave NoWaste(TM). It is our endeavor to build plants that continue to push the boundaries for the attainment of the ClosedCycle (TM) principles and a world with NoWaste(TM).
Safe Harbor Statement under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Statements contained in this document that are not historical fact, are forward-looking statements based upon management’s current expectations. The forward-looking statements are subject to risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those set forth in or implied by forward-looking statements. The results anticipated by any or all of these forward-looking statements may not occur. Garb Oil & Power Corporation is not required to update its forward-looking statements.
Yahoo! Finance: Waste Management Industry News
From our Blog
- Why You Need a Dumpster September 21, 2016
- Neighborhood Togetherness Matters & Clean Up Does, Too September 19, 2016
- What Waste Should You Recycle And Throw In The Trash? August 3, 2016
- Dumpster Rentals for Business Owners August 1, 2016
- Picking a Dumpster for Your Next Roofing Project July 19, 2016
- Consequences of Illegal Dumping and Littering July 13, 2016
- How To Dispose Of Debris? June 14, 2016
- When Is A Good Time To Clean Out Your Waste? June 13, 2016
- How to Dispose of Construction Waste May 2, 2016
- Why You Should Share Rental Dumpsters With Your Neighbors April 29, 2016
2011 2012 Announces best Call Clean Company Conference Connections Covanta diving dumpster dumpsters Energy Ewaste Garb garbage Harbors Holding Identity Inc. Industry Landfill Management Plant power Present Progressive Recycling Release Rental Reports Republic Second Services Solutions Stericycle stock Third TRASH TriTech Veolia Waste yard Year
- Dumpster Diving for Gourmet Pig Feed – Novella Carpenter July 10, 2011
- A Shout Out To Eating Garbage: Dumpster Diving on CBC September 17, 2011
- MythBusters – Dumpster Diving Trailer July 16, 2011
- Kris Kemp: Dumpster Diver August 21, 2011
- What should happen after my character gets beat up? June 6, 2011
- Frugal TV – Dumpster Diving for Coupons June 11, 2011
- Dumpster Dive (Director Commentary) September 24, 2011
- Dumpster Divers Spark Palin Probe September 11, 2011
- Auburn-Placer 1 yard dumpster June 8, 2011
- Can Opener? We don’t need no stinking can opener! June 19, 2011