“s” : “wcaa”,”k” : “a00,a50,b00,b60,c10,g00,h00,l10,p20,t10,v00″,”o” : “”,”j” : “”
Press Release Source: WCA Waste Corporation On Tuesday June 7, 2011, 12:42 pm EDT
HOUSTON, June 7, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — WCA Waste Corporation (Nasdaq:WCAA – News) (“WCA”) announced today the closing of its offering of $ 175 million aggregate principal amount of its senior notes due 2019 (“Senior Notes”) to qualified institutional buyers pursuant to Rule 144A under the Securities Act of 1933 and to persons in offshore transactions in reliance on Regulation S under the Securities Act. The Senior Notes bear interest at a rate of 7.5% per year. WCA intends to use the net proceeds from the offering to repay existing debt.
This announcement is neither an offer to sell nor a solicitation of an offer to buy any security and shall not constitute an offer, solicitation or sale in any jurisdiction in which such an offer, solicitation or sale is unlawful.
The Senior Notes are not registered under the Securities Act or any state securities laws, and unless so registered may not be offered or sold in the United States except pursuant to an exemption from the registration requirements of the Securities Act and applicable state laws.
Safe Harbor for Forward-Looking Statements
This press release may contain statements that are forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. From time to time, our public filings, press releases and other communications (such as conference calls and presentations) will contain forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements can generally be identified as such because the context of the statement will include words such as “may,” “will,” “should,” “outlook,” “project,” “intend,” “seek,” “plan,” “believe,” “anticipate,” “expect,” “estimate,” “potential,” “continue,” or “opportunity,” the negatives of these words, or similar words or expressions. Similarly, statements that describe our future plans, objectives or goals are also forward-looking statements. Such statements include, but are not limited to, plans, objectives, expectations and intentions and other statements that are not historical facts.
All such statements are based upon the current beliefs and expectations of WCA’s management and are subject to significant risks and uncertainties. Some of those risks and uncertainties have been more fully described in “Risk Factors and Cautionary Statement about Forward-Looking Statements” in WCA’s Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q with respect to the quarterly period ending on March 31, 2011. Please consider these risks and uncertainties carefully in evaluating the forward-looking statements and do not place undue reliance on such forward-looking statements. The forward-looking statements made herein are only made as of the date of this press release and WCA undertakes no obligation to publicly update such forward-looking statements to reflect subsequent events or circumstances.
The WCA Waste Corporation logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=1736
Follow Yahoo! Finance on ; become a fan on Facebook.
Yahoo! Finance: Waste Management Industry News
From our Blog
- Helpful Tips When Renting a Dumpster January 21, 2013
- Tips for Cleaning Up and Organizing January 4, 2013
- Phoenix AZ Dumpster Rentals Now Available at SameDayDumpsters.com October 22, 2012
- Dumpster Rental in Bethseda, MD Available at SameDayDumpsters.com September 8, 2012
- Dumpster Rental in Pennsylvania Made Easy with SameDayDumpsters August 28, 2012
- Troop 581 B.S.A. August 21, 2012
- Renting a Dumpster in NY Made Easy by Samedaydumpsters.com August 14, 2012
- Home Remodeling Projects Made Much Easier with SameDayDumpsters.com August 3, 2012
- Junk Removal Services Made Easy with SameDayDumpsters July 14, 2012
- Dumpster Rental for Any Construction Project Now Available at SameDayDumpsters.com June 30, 2012
2011 2012 Announces best Call Clean Company Conference Connections Covanta diving dumpster dumpsters Energy Ewaste Garb garbage Harbors Holding Identity Inc. Industry Landfill Management Plant power Present Progressive Recycling Release Rental Reports Republic Second Services Solutions Stericycle stock Third TRASH TriTech Veolia Waste yard Year
- Castledoor “Dumpster Diving” June 3, 2011
- Q&A: What is it like to go dumpster diving? December 11, 2011
- Dumpster Diving for Gourmet Pig Feed – Novella Carpenter July 10, 2011
- A Shout Out To Eating Garbage: Dumpster Diving on CBC September 17, 2011
- MythBusters – Dumpster Diving Trailer July 16, 2011
- Kris Kemp: Dumpster Diver August 21, 2011
- Dumpster Diving Documentary (part 1) November 25, 2011
- What should happen after my character gets beat up? June 6, 2011
- dumpster diving June 2, 2011
- Frugal TV – Dumpster Diving for Coupons June 11, 2011