Question by mike chilling in the florida sun: Should I move away from this H@!! whole.?
Do you think I should move from this high crime neighborhood?
Well ever since I moved to this neighborhood near Pensacola, Florida. Ever since moved here it has been crime and more crime, when I first moved here there was a huge 50 acre fire in our neighborhood that was set be teenagers. Then some kids down the street vandilized the neighborhoods picnic tables. Then kids have popped peoples tires, tried to shot lights in light poles, told off my mom, called my dad a bald f#@k, shot paintball guns right in the middle of the busy neighborhood street near cars. It hads gotten so ridiculous, on night a guy drove really fast in our hood and recked so bad he got life flighted to the hospital and later died. Then another night some drag racers ran into the yard of a 2-3 million dollar house by far the most expensive in the hood. We and other neigbors have got ding dong digged at 2-3am. On night we thought some one was in our back yard. Then just yesterday a guy came fast through our street and hit one guys mail box than hit another and ran into the yard it happened at about 8pm so what worried was what if would have ran over someone I go out all the time between 8-9pm. The police have been down our street of 20-25 houses about 20 times with in the past 6-8 months. It has gotten so bad that at 12-1 am the police will come down our street with all of there spotlights on. One day in the morning a dumpster had got on wrote on and said B@!$ h and when the police were called they said they could not do an about it and gave us a lecture. Alos about a year ago about 20 cars got broken into and valubles were stolen.One there was actuall a homeless man living in our hood and people say him in there yard at night. The police go down to the hood pier and are down there with there lights on. Then some idiots do illegal fire works and have set off 2 fires.We actually go down the road saying jocks like we saw the police mobile command unit at a festivel and we said they need to put it in our hood. Then we were going down the road with matress to get rid of in our car and my dad said what would the cops say if we dropped this mattress in the road, and I said that the police would ask us if we lived in Lighthouse pointe, which is the name of my hood. I was wondering if you thought that we should move I mean it makes me so worried some time.I mean my mom has mental problems thinking people are always in our house doing crime, so it just makes all of this worse. PLEASE HELP ME. So what do you think, 10 points for B/A
Answer by Jase S
Reminds me of 15 years in the South Bronx. Get the hell out of there asap !
Add your own answer in the comments!
From our Blog
- 15 items That You Should Either Recycle Or Thrown In The Trash October 5, 2016
- What to Ask When Looking for a Waste Collection Provider October 3, 2016
- Why You Need a Dumpster September 21, 2016
- Neighborhood Togetherness Matters & Clean Up Does, Too September 19, 2016
- What Waste Should You Recycle And Throw In The Trash? August 3, 2016
- Dumpster Rentals for Business Owners August 1, 2016
- Picking a Dumpster for Your Next Roofing Project July 19, 2016
- Consequences of Illegal Dumping and Littering July 13, 2016
- How To Dispose Of Debris? June 14, 2016
- When Is A Good Time To Clean Out Your Waste? June 13, 2016
2011 2012 Announces best Call Clean Company Conference Connections Covanta diving dumpster dumpsters Energy Ewaste Garb garbage Harbors Holding Identity Inc. Industry Landfill Management Plant power Present Progressive Recycling Release Rental Reports Republic Second Services Solutions Stericycle stock Third TRASH TriTech Veolia Waste yard Year
- Dumpster Diving for Gourmet Pig Feed – Novella Carpenter July 10, 2011
- A Shout Out To Eating Garbage: Dumpster Diving on CBC September 17, 2011
- MythBusters – Dumpster Diving Trailer July 16, 2011
- Kris Kemp: Dumpster Diver August 21, 2011
- What should happen after my character gets beat up? June 6, 2011
- Frugal TV – Dumpster Diving for Coupons June 11, 2011
- Dumpster Dive (Director Commentary) September 24, 2011
- Dumpster Divers Spark Palin Probe September 11, 2011
- Auburn-Placer 1 yard dumpster June 8, 2011
- Can Opener? We don’t need no stinking can opener! June 19, 2011