NEW YORK–(BUSINESS WIRE)– Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP, a leading national securities firm headquartered in New York City, is investigating the Board of Directors of WCA Waste Corporation (“WCA” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: WCAA – News) for potential breaches of fiduciary duties in connection with their conduct related to the sale of the Company to Macquarie Infrastructure Partners II in an all-cash deal valued at about $ 526 million. Under the terms of the proposed transaction, WCA stockholders will receive $ 6.50 in cash for each share of WCA common stock they own.
Request more information now by clicking here: www.faruqilaw.com/WCAA.
Whether WCA’s Board of Directors breached their fiduciary duties to the Company’s stockholders by failing to conduct an adequate and fair sales process prior to agreeing to this proposed transaction, whether the proposed transaction undervalues WCA’s shares and by how much this proposed transaction undervalues the Company to the detriment of WCA’s shareholders are the key focus of this investigation.
Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP is a national law firm which represents investors and individuals in class action litigation. The firm is focused on providing exemplary legal services in complex litigation in the areas of securities, shareholder, antitrust and consumer litigation, throughout all phases of litigation. The firm has an experienced trial team which has achieved significant victories on behalf of the firm’s clients.
If you own common stock in WCA and wish to obtain additional information, please visit us at www.faruqilaw.com/WCAA or contact Juan E. Monteverde, Esq. either via e-mail at [email protected] or by telephone at (877) 247-4292 or (212) 983-9330.
Attorney Advertising. (C) 2011 Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP. The law firm responsible for this advertisement is Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP (www.faruqilaw.com). Prior results do not guarantee or predict a similar outcome with respect to any future matter. We are happy to discuss your particular case.
From our Blog
- Why You Need a Dumpster September 21, 2016
- Neighborhood Togetherness Matters & Clean Up Does, Too September 19, 2016
- What Waste Should You Recycle And Throw In The Trash? August 3, 2016
- Dumpster Rentals for Business Owners August 1, 2016
- Picking a Dumpster for Your Next Roofing Project July 19, 2016
- Consequences of Illegal Dumping and Littering July 13, 2016
- How To Dispose Of Debris? June 14, 2016
- When Is A Good Time To Clean Out Your Waste? June 13, 2016
- How to Dispose of Construction Waste May 2, 2016
- Why You Should Share Rental Dumpsters With Your Neighbors April 29, 2016
2011 2012 Announces best Call Clean Company Conference Connections Covanta diving dumpster dumpsters Energy Ewaste Garb garbage Harbors Holding Identity Inc. Industry Landfill Management Plant power Present Progressive Recycling Release Rental Reports Republic Second Services Solutions Stericycle stock Third TRASH TriTech Veolia Waste yard Year
- Dumpster Diving for Gourmet Pig Feed – Novella Carpenter July 10, 2011
- A Shout Out To Eating Garbage: Dumpster Diving on CBC September 17, 2011
- MythBusters – Dumpster Diving Trailer July 16, 2011
- Kris Kemp: Dumpster Diver August 21, 2011
- What should happen after my character gets beat up? June 6, 2011
- Frugal TV – Dumpster Diving for Coupons June 11, 2011
- Dumpster Dive (Director Commentary) September 24, 2011
- Dumpster Divers Spark Palin Probe September 11, 2011
- Can Opener? We don’t need no stinking can opener! June 19, 2011
- Auburn-Placer 1 yard dumpster June 8, 2011