WILMINGTON, Del.–(BUSINESS WIRE)– Rigrodsky & Long, P.A. announces that it is investigating potential claims against the board of directors of WCA Waste Corporation (“WCA” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: WCAA) concerning possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of law related to the Company’s entry into an agreement to be acquired and taken private by Macquarie Infrastructure Partners II (“Macquarie”) in a transaction with an approximate value of $ 526 million.
Click here to learn more and to discuss your shareholder rights: http://investigations.rigrodskylong.com/wca-waste-corporation-wcaa/.
Under the proposed agreement, Macquarie will acquire all of WCA’s outstanding shares for $ 6.50 per share in cash.
The investigation concerns whether WCA’s board of directors adequately shopped the Company to obtain the best price possible for WCA shareholders before entering into the agreement with Macquarie.
If you own the common stock of WCA and purchased your shares before December 21, 2011, if you have information or would like to learn more about these claims, or if you wish to discuss these matters or have any questions concerning this announcement or your rights or interests with respect to these matters, please contact Seth D. Rigrodsky, Esquire or Noah R. Wortman, Case Development Director, of Rigrodsky & Long, P.A., 919 N. Market Street, Suite 980, Wilmington, Delaware 19801, by telephone at (888) 969-4242, or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rigrodsky & Long, P.A., with offices in Wilmington, Delaware and Garden City, New York, regularly litigates securities class, derivative and direct actions, shareholder rights litigation and corporate governance litigation, including claims for breach of fiduciary duty and proxy violations in the Delaware Court of Chancery and in state and federal courts throughout the United States.
Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
From our Blog
- Why You Need a Dumpster September 21, 2016
- Neighborhood Togetherness Matters & Clean Up Does, Too September 19, 2016
- What Waste Should You Recycle And Throw In The Trash? August 3, 2016
- Dumpster Rentals for Business Owners August 1, 2016
- Picking a Dumpster for Your Next Roofing Project July 19, 2016
- Consequences of Illegal Dumping and Littering July 13, 2016
- How To Dispose Of Debris? June 14, 2016
- When Is A Good Time To Clean Out Your Waste? June 13, 2016
- How to Dispose of Construction Waste May 2, 2016
- Why You Should Share Rental Dumpsters With Your Neighbors April 29, 2016
2011 2012 Announces best Call Clean Company Conference Connections Covanta diving dumpster dumpsters Energy Ewaste Garb garbage Harbors Holding Identity Inc. Industry Landfill Management Plant power Present Progressive Recycling Release Rental Reports Republic Second Services Solutions Stericycle stock Third TRASH TriTech Veolia Waste yard Year
- Dumpster Diving for Gourmet Pig Feed – Novella Carpenter July 10, 2011
- A Shout Out To Eating Garbage: Dumpster Diving on CBC September 17, 2011
- MythBusters – Dumpster Diving Trailer July 16, 2011
- Kris Kemp: Dumpster Diver August 21, 2011
- What should happen after my character gets beat up? June 6, 2011
- Frugal TV – Dumpster Diving for Coupons June 11, 2011
- Dumpster Dive (Director Commentary) September 24, 2011
- Dumpster Divers Spark Palin Probe September 11, 2011
- Auburn-Placer 1 yard dumpster June 8, 2011
- Can Opener? We don’t need no stinking can opener! June 19, 2011