NEW YORK, NY–(Marketwire -01/03/12)- Levi & Korsinsky notifies investors of WCA Waste Corporation (“WCA” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: WCAA – News) of claims of breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of state law against the board of directors of the Company in connection with the sale of the Company to Macquarie Infrastructure Partners II (“MIP II”). Under the terms of the transaction, WCA shareholders will receive $ 6.50 per share of WCA stock they own. The transaction has a total approximate value of $ 526 million including the refinance of WCA’s existing credit facilities. A complaint was filed in Texas state court.
Click here to learn how to join the action: http://www.zlk.com/wca-waste-wcaa, or call: 877-363-5972.
The claims concern whether the WCA Board of Directors breached their fiduciary duties to WCA stockholders by failing to adequately shop the Company before entering into this transaction and whether MIP II is underpaying for WCA shares, thus unlawfully harming WCA stockholders. In particular, the Company has reported a book value of $ 7.79 per share, for the most recent quarter.
If you own common stock in WCA and wish to obtain additional information, please contact Joseph E. Levi, Esq. either via email at [email protected] or by telephone at (212) 363-7500, toll-free: (877) 363-5972, or http://www.zlk.com.
Levi & Korsinsky has extensive expertise in prosecuting investor securities litigation involving financial fraud and represents investors throughout the nation, concentrating its practice in securities and shareholder litigation. For more information, please feel free to contact any of the attorneys listed below. Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes.
From our Blog
- Why You Need a Dumpster September 21, 2016
- Neighborhood Togetherness Matters & Clean Up Does, Too September 19, 2016
- What Waste Should You Recycle And Throw In The Trash? August 3, 2016
- Dumpster Rentals for Business Owners August 1, 2016
- Picking a Dumpster for Your Next Roofing Project July 19, 2016
- Consequences of Illegal Dumping and Littering July 13, 2016
- How To Dispose Of Debris? June 14, 2016
- When Is A Good Time To Clean Out Your Waste? June 13, 2016
- How to Dispose of Construction Waste May 2, 2016
- Why You Should Share Rental Dumpsters With Your Neighbors April 29, 2016
2011 2012 Announces best Call Clean Company Conference Connections Covanta diving dumpster dumpsters Energy Ewaste Garb garbage Harbors Holding Identity Inc. Industry Landfill Management Plant power Present Progressive Recycling Release Rental Reports Republic Second Services Solutions Stericycle stock Third TRASH TriTech Veolia Waste yard Year
- Dumpster Diving for Gourmet Pig Feed – Novella Carpenter July 10, 2011
- A Shout Out To Eating Garbage: Dumpster Diving on CBC September 17, 2011
- MythBusters – Dumpster Diving Trailer July 16, 2011
- Kris Kemp: Dumpster Diver August 21, 2011
- What should happen after my character gets beat up? June 6, 2011
- Frugal TV – Dumpster Diving for Coupons June 11, 2011
- Dumpster Dive (Director Commentary) September 24, 2011
- Dumpster Divers Spark Palin Probe September 11, 2011
- Can Opener? We don’t need no stinking can opener! June 19, 2011
- Auburn-Placer 1 yard dumpster June 8, 2011