BOSTON, Jan. 13, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — FluoroPharma Medical (OTCBB:FPMI.OB – News), a biopharmaceutical company engaged in the discovery and development of proprietary PET imaging products, today announced that Thijs Spoor, President & CEO of FluoroPharma Medical, will present at Noble Financial Capital Markets’ Eight Annual Equity Conference.
Mr. Spoor will make a presentation to prospective corporate partners and investors on Tuesday, January 17th at 11:30 AM ET. The Company’s presentation will be delivered at the Hard Rock Hotel in Hollywood, Florida.
At the time of the presentation, a live audio and high-definition video webcast of FluoroPharma Medical’s presentation and a copy of the presentation materials will be available on the Company’s website www.fluoropharma.com on the Events page or through the Noble Financial websites: www.noblefcm.com or http://www.BOCEM2012.com. FluoroPharma Medical recommends registering at least 10 minutes prior to the start of the presentation to ensure timely access. A Microsoft SilverLight viewer (a free download from the presentation link) is required to participate.
About FluoroPharma Medical
FluoroPharma is a biopharmaceutical company engaged in the discovery and development of proprietary PET imaging products to evaluate cardiac disease at the cellular and molecular levels. The Company has licensed technology from the Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston.
The Company’s goal is to enable personalized medicine through advanced imaging products that will help the medical community diagnose disease more accurately at the earliest stages, leading to more effective treatment, management and better patient outcomes.
The Company’s initial focus is the development of breakthrough positron emission tomography (PET) imaging agents for the efficient detection and assessment of acute and chronic forms of coronary artery disease (CAD). FluoroPharma is advancing two products in clinical trials for assessment of acute and chronic forms of coronary disease. These first in class agents have been designed to rapidly target myocardial cells. Other products in development include agents for detection of inflamed atherosclerotic plaque in peripheral arteries, agents with the potential to image Alzheimer’s disease and agents that could potentially be used for imaging specific cancers.
For more information on the Company, please visit: www.fluoropharma.com
Except for historical information contained herein, the statements in this release are forward-looking. Forward-looking statements are inherently unreliable and actual results may differ materially. Examples of forward looking statements in this news release include statements regarding FluoroPharma’s research and development activities and anticipated operating results. Factors which could cause actual results to differ materially from these forward-looking statements include such factors as significant fluctuations in expenses associated with clinical trials, failure to secure additional financing, the inability to complete regulatory filings with the Food and Drug Administration, the introduction of competing products, or management’s ability to attract and maintain qualified personnel necessary for the development and commercialization of its planned products, and other information that may be detailed from time to time in FluoroPharma’s filings with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission. FluoroPharma undertakes no obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
From our Blog
- Why You Need a Dumpster September 21, 2016
- Neighborhood Togetherness Matters & Clean Up Does, Too September 19, 2016
- What Waste Should You Recycle And Throw In The Trash? August 3, 2016
- Dumpster Rentals for Business Owners August 1, 2016
- Picking a Dumpster for Your Next Roofing Project July 19, 2016
- Consequences of Illegal Dumping and Littering July 13, 2016
- How To Dispose Of Debris? June 14, 2016
- When Is A Good Time To Clean Out Your Waste? June 13, 2016
- How to Dispose of Construction Waste May 2, 2016
- Why You Should Share Rental Dumpsters With Your Neighbors April 29, 2016
2011 2012 Announces best Call Clean Company Conference Connections Covanta diving dumpster dumpsters Energy Ewaste Garb garbage Harbors Holding Identity Inc. Industry Landfill Management Plant power Present Progressive Recycling Release Rental Reports Republic Second Services Solutions Stericycle stock Third TRASH TriTech Veolia Waste yard Year
- Dumpster Diving for Gourmet Pig Feed – Novella Carpenter July 10, 2011
- A Shout Out To Eating Garbage: Dumpster Diving on CBC September 17, 2011
- MythBusters – Dumpster Diving Trailer July 16, 2011
- Kris Kemp: Dumpster Diver August 21, 2011
- What should happen after my character gets beat up? June 6, 2011
- Frugal TV – Dumpster Diving for Coupons June 11, 2011
- Dumpster Dive (Director Commentary) September 24, 2011
- Dumpster Divers Spark Palin Probe September 11, 2011
- Can Opener? We don’t need no stinking can opener! June 19, 2011
- Auburn-Placer 1 yard dumpster June 8, 2011