Question by linkinparkguy1980: is this a good way to prepare for the great depresson of 2008?
sucks i had to pay over a dollar for it, some expensive depression i’m living in………this is how i cut my monthly expenses:
1. I ride a bike everywhere I go
2. I have no credit cards
3. I dumpster dive once in a while, you can find some cool stuff
4. I shop at salvation army, and take stuff out of their dumpsters as well
5. I shop at yard sales
6. I rarely wash my clothes unless a strong odor develops
7. I always shop at aldi or budget discount stores
8. I have no cable tv, i’m on the library computer for the internet, i do have a cell phone cause of my job but i gotta use it for work
9. I live in my car when it’s nice out, I store my apartment stuff at a buds house and I shower at a friends house or just go to a beach and clean up cause they got showers too
10. I eat one chinese buffet everyday around lunch time, only meal I eat everyday…I stick with the unglazed foods, the unfried foods, usually vegetables and GOOD chicken, not the BAD chicken they have there.
Answer by MerryJerry
well good on you for making some changes..but don’t you think you could be missing out on life..and food?
surely theres better ways to hold back without starving yourself/going through dumpsters! anyhoo…
really support the bikeriding and charity shopping definitely a good thing cut down pollution and helping charity whats not to love! perhaps you should wash your clothes so you have friends for the great depression 2008!
Add your own answer in the comments!
From our Blog
- Why You Need a Dumpster September 21, 2016
- Neighborhood Togetherness Matters & Clean Up Does, Too September 19, 2016
- What Waste Should You Recycle And Throw In The Trash? August 3, 2016
- Dumpster Rentals for Business Owners August 1, 2016
- Picking a Dumpster for Your Next Roofing Project July 19, 2016
- Consequences of Illegal Dumping and Littering July 13, 2016
- How To Dispose Of Debris? June 14, 2016
- When Is A Good Time To Clean Out Your Waste? June 13, 2016
- How to Dispose of Construction Waste May 2, 2016
- Why You Should Share Rental Dumpsters With Your Neighbors April 29, 2016
2011 2012 Announces best Call Clean Company Conference Connections Covanta diving dumpster dumpsters Energy Ewaste Garb garbage Harbors Holding Identity Inc. Industry Landfill Management Plant power Present Progressive Recycling Release Rental Reports Republic Second Services Solutions Stericycle stock Third TRASH TriTech Veolia Waste yard Year
- Dumpster Diving for Gourmet Pig Feed – Novella Carpenter July 10, 2011
- A Shout Out To Eating Garbage: Dumpster Diving on CBC September 17, 2011
- MythBusters – Dumpster Diving Trailer July 16, 2011
- Kris Kemp: Dumpster Diver August 21, 2011
- What should happen after my character gets beat up? June 6, 2011
- Frugal TV – Dumpster Diving for Coupons June 11, 2011
- Dumpster Dive (Director Commentary) September 24, 2011
- Dumpster Divers Spark Palin Probe September 11, 2011
- Can Opener? We don’t need no stinking can opener! June 19, 2011
- Auburn-Placer 1 yard dumpster June 8, 2011