“s” : “bmtl.ob”,”k” : “a00,a50,b00,b60,c10,g00,h00,l10,p20,t10,v00″,”o” : “”,”j” : “”
Press Release Source: BioMedical Technology Solutions Holdings On Wednesday June 15, 2011, 8:54 am EDT
ENGLEWOOD, CO–(Marketwire – 06/15/11) – BioMedical Technology Solutions Holdings, Inc. (“BMTS”) (OTC.BB:BMTL – News) is pleased to announce it has signed a definitive agreement to acquire SharpsMD, Incorporated and 2000 Plus Consulting, Inc., two Florida based Medical Waste Disposal and Management Companies. Together they offer medical waste and pharmaceutical waste pickup, removal, transportation, mailback and disposal.
Gex “Jay” F. Richardson, President and Chairman of BMTS Holdings, Inc., said, “The addition of SharpsMD and its management will significantly enhance our ability to grow very rapidly in the lucrative Florida market and we fully expect the success of this model to be a platform for growth in other markets around the country.”
Sylvia Johnson, President of SharpsMD, Incorporated, said, “We are very excited to partner with BMTS and firmly believe that the addition of the BMTS Demolizer II on-site medical waste system to our product line provides us a strategic advantage to the competition and will dramatically increase the pace of our growth.”
About BioMedical Technology Solutions Holdings, Inc.
BioMedical Technology Solutions Holdings, Inc., located in Englewood, Colorado, sells and rents the Demolizer® II through its wholly owned subsidiary BioMedical Technology Solutions, Inc. BMTS’ patented Demolizer® Technology converts infectious biomedical waste into non-infectious material. BMTS’ products provide biomedical waste treatment solutions for the over 1,000,000 low to medium volume medical waste generators in the US and a global market five times larger than the US. For more information, visit http://www.bmtscorp.com/ or call 866-525-2687.
About the Demolizer® II
The Demolizer ® II is the GREEN alternative to biomedical waste disposal. The device is the only patented, portable, and self-contained system able to process both sharps and typical red bag biomedical waste onsite. The processed waste is rendered sterile and discarded as common trash eliminating up to 100% of the cost associated with its disposal. The Demolizer® II meets or exceeds all EPA and CDC guidelines and is approved or meets treatment requirements in 48 states after review by 80 governmental agencies. The device uses no chemicals or liquids, plugs into a normal outlet through a surge protector, and automatically records and prints state required documentation. The Demolizer® II provides a safer, more environmentally GREEN method for biomedical waste disposal.
Safe Harbor for Forward Looking Statements
The statements contained in this press release may include certain projections and forward looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. Such statements involve a number of risks and uncertainties. Such statements reflect the Company’s current views with respect to future events and financial performance. No assurances can be given however, that these events will occur or that such expectations will be achieved and that actual results could differ materially from those described. Actual results of future operations of BioMedical Technology Solutions Holdings, Inc. may differ materially from those indicated by these forward looking statements as a result of various important factors.
Follow Yahoo! Finance on ; become a fan on Facebook.
From our Blog
- 15 items That You Should Either Recycle Or Thrown In The Trash October 5, 2016
- What to Ask When Looking for a Waste Collection Provider October 3, 2016
- Why You Need a Dumpster September 21, 2016
- Neighborhood Togetherness Matters & Clean Up Does, Too September 19, 2016
- What Waste Should You Recycle And Throw In The Trash? August 3, 2016
- Dumpster Rentals for Business Owners August 1, 2016
- Picking a Dumpster for Your Next Roofing Project July 19, 2016
- Consequences of Illegal Dumping and Littering July 13, 2016
- How To Dispose Of Debris? June 14, 2016
- When Is A Good Time To Clean Out Your Waste? June 13, 2016
2011 2012 Announces best Call Clean Company Conference Connections Covanta diving dumpster dumpsters Energy Ewaste Garb garbage Harbors Holding Identity Inc. Industry Landfill Management Plant power Present Progressive Recycling Release Rental Reports Republic Second Services Solutions Stericycle stock Third TRASH TriTech Veolia Waste yard Year
- Dumpster Diving for Gourmet Pig Feed – Novella Carpenter July 10, 2011
- A Shout Out To Eating Garbage: Dumpster Diving on CBC September 17, 2011
- MythBusters – Dumpster Diving Trailer July 16, 2011
- Kris Kemp: Dumpster Diver August 21, 2011
- What should happen after my character gets beat up? June 6, 2011
- Frugal TV – Dumpster Diving for Coupons June 11, 2011
- Dumpster Dive (Director Commentary) September 24, 2011
- Dumpster Divers Spark Palin Probe September 11, 2011
- Auburn-Placer 1 yard dumpster June 8, 2011
- Can Opener? We don’t need no stinking can opener! June 19, 2011