MORRISTOWN, NJ–(Marketwire -01/17/12)- Covanta Holding Corporation (NYSE: CVA – News) (“Covanta” or the “Company”) will host a conference call at 8:30 AM (Eastern) on Thursday, February 9, 2012 to discuss its fourth quarter results.
A press release reporting Covanta’s fourth quarter and full year results will be issued after the market closes on Wednesday, February 8, 2012 and will also be available in both the News and the Investor Information sections of the Company’s website. The Company expects its 2011 Annual Report on Form 10-K to be filed the week of February 13, 2012 and to include additional XBRL information required at this time.
The conference call will begin with prepared remarks, which will be followed by a question and answer session. To participate, please dial 877-806-3982 approximately 10 minutes prior to the scheduled start of the call. If calling from outside of the United States, please dial 702-928-7062. Please utilize conference ID number 44475437 when prompted by the conference call operator. The conference call will also be webcast live from the Investor Information section of the Company’s website. A presentation will be made available during the call and will be found on the Investor Relations section of the Covanta website at www.covantaenergy.com.
A replay of the conference call will be available from 9:30 AM (Eastern) Thursday, February 9, 2012. To access the replay, please dial 855-859-2056 or 800-585-8367, or from outside of the United States 404-537-3406 and use the replay conference ID number 44475437. The webcast will also be archived on www.covantaenergy.com.
Covanta Energy is an internationally recognized owner and operator of large-scale Energy-from-Waste and renewable energy projects and a recipient of the Energy Innovator Award from the U.S. Department of Energy’s Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy. Covanta’s 46 Energy-from-Waste facilities provide communities with an environmentally sound solution to their solid waste disposal needs by using that municipal solid waste to generate clean, renewable energy. Annually, Covanta’s modern Energy-from-Waste facilities safely and securely convert approximately 20 million tons of waste into 9 million megawatt hours of clean renewable electricity and create more than 9 billion pounds of steam that are sold to a variety of industries. For more information, visit www.covantaenergy.com.
Share us on Google Plus
From our Blog
- Garbage or Recycling? February 5, 2016
- How to get rid of your junk January 21, 2016
- The Right Dumpster Rental Options January 9, 2016
- How to Get a Dumpster to Your House with SameDayDumpsters.com June 20, 2014
- Helpful Tips When Renting a Dumpster January 21, 2013
- Tips for Cleaning Up and Organizing January 4, 2013
- Phoenix AZ Dumpster Rentals Now Available at SameDayDumpsters.com October 22, 2012
- Dumpster Rental in Bethseda, MD Available at SameDayDumpsters.com September 8, 2012
- Dumpster Rental in Pennsylvania Made Easy with SameDayDumpsters August 28, 2012
- Troop 581 B.S.A. August 21, 2012
2011 2012 Announces best Call Clean Company Conference Connections Covanta diving dumpster dumpsters Energy Ewaste Garb garbage Harbors Holding Identity Inc. Industry Landfill Management Plant power Present Progressive Recycling Release Rental Reports Republic Second Services Solutions Stericycle stock Third TRASH TriTech Veolia Waste yard Year
- Dumpster Diving for Gourmet Pig Feed – Novella Carpenter July 10, 2011
- A Shout Out To Eating Garbage: Dumpster Diving on CBC September 17, 2011
- MythBusters – Dumpster Diving Trailer July 16, 2011
- Kris Kemp: Dumpster Diver August 21, 2011
- What should happen after my character gets beat up? June 6, 2011
- Frugal TV – Dumpster Diving for Coupons June 11, 2011
- Dumpster Dive (Director Commentary) September 24, 2011
- Dumpster Divers Spark Palin Probe September 11, 2011
- Auburn-Placer 1 yard dumpster June 8, 2011
- Can Opener? We don’t need no stinking can opener! June 19, 2011