RUTLAND, VT–(Marketwire -01/24/12)- Casella Waste Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: CWST – News), a regional solid waste, recycling and resource management services company, announced today that it has priced the previously announced conversion and remarketing of $ 21.4 million aggregate principal amount of Finance Authority of Maine Solid Waste Disposal Revenue Bonds (Casella Waste Systems, Inc. Project) Series 2005 (the “Bonds”). The Bonds will bear interest at 6.25% until January 31, 2017 and be subject to mandatory tender on February 1, 2017. The Bonds have a final maturity of January 1, 2025 and will include additional covenants and credit support for the benefit of holders, including guarantees by certain subsidiaries of Casella. The Bonds will not be secured by a letter of credit.
Following issuance of the Bonds on February 1, 2012, $ 3.6 million aggregate principal amount of the $ 25.0 million aggregate principal amount of Finance Authority of Maine Solid Waste Disposal Revenue Bonds (Casella Waste Systems, Inc. Project) Series 2005 originally issued on December 28, 2005, will remain in a weekly interest rate period and will remain secured by a letter of credit issued by Bank of America, N.A.
The Bonds are being offered only to qualified institutional buyers as defined in Rule 144A under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the “Securities Act”).
The Bonds have not been and will not be registered under the Securities Act and will be offered and sold pursuant to an applicable exemption from the registration requirements of the Securities Act and other applicable securities laws.
This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy the Bonds, nor shall there be any sale of the Bonds in any jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to the registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such jurisdiction. This notice is being issued pursuant to and in accordance with Rule 135c under the Securities Act.
Safe Harbor Statement
Certain matters discussed in this press release are “forward-looking statements” intended to qualify for the safe harbors from liability established by the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These forward-looking statements can generally be identified as such by the context of the statements, including words such as “expects,” “will,” “intends,” and other similar expressions. Among the forward-looking statements in this press release are statements regarding the conversion and remarketing of the Bonds. All of these forward-looking statements are based on current expectations and estimates and management’s beliefs and assumptions. Casella cannot guarantee that it will complete the conversion and remarketing on the terms disclosed in the forward-looking statements or at all. Such forward-looking statements involve a number of risks and uncertainties, including, among other things, market conditions, potential changes in credit rating and Casella’s ability to successfully consummate the remarketing of the Bonds. Casella expressly disclaims any obligation to update such statements to reflect change in its expectations whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise, except as required.
From our Blog
- Why You Need a Dumpster September 21, 2016
- Neighborhood Togetherness Matters & Clean Up Does, Too September 19, 2016
- What Waste Should You Recycle And Throw In The Trash? August 3, 2016
- Dumpster Rentals for Business Owners August 1, 2016
- Picking a Dumpster for Your Next Roofing Project July 19, 2016
- Consequences of Illegal Dumping and Littering July 13, 2016
- How To Dispose Of Debris? June 14, 2016
- When Is A Good Time To Clean Out Your Waste? June 13, 2016
- How to Dispose of Construction Waste May 2, 2016
- Why You Should Share Rental Dumpsters With Your Neighbors April 29, 2016
2011 2012 Announces best Call Clean Company Conference Connections Covanta diving dumpster dumpsters Energy Ewaste Garb garbage Harbors Holding Identity Inc. Industry Landfill Management Plant power Present Progressive Recycling Release Rental Reports Republic Second Services Solutions Stericycle stock Third TRASH TriTech Veolia Waste yard Year
- Dumpster Diving for Gourmet Pig Feed – Novella Carpenter July 10, 2011
- A Shout Out To Eating Garbage: Dumpster Diving on CBC September 17, 2011
- MythBusters – Dumpster Diving Trailer July 16, 2011
- Kris Kemp: Dumpster Diver August 21, 2011
- What should happen after my character gets beat up? June 6, 2011
- Frugal TV – Dumpster Diving for Coupons June 11, 2011
- Dumpster Dive (Director Commentary) September 24, 2011
- Dumpster Divers Spark Palin Probe September 11, 2011
- Can Opener? We don’t need no stinking can opener! June 19, 2011
- Auburn-Placer 1 yard dumpster June 8, 2011