Between dental visits and visits to the chiropractor, I’ve not had that much time to dive. Tonight I am recovering from a full dental scaling, so eating solid food was not an option. Going the dentist is very traumatic for me. I get very nervous being in the dental chair.
After having a shake at the local Sonic we decided to cruise some new stores.
My hubby and I went out tonight and found the following:
7 1/2 gallons of eggnog (recently thrown out, in date and cold). I mix a little bit of eggnog, some liquer like Baileys or Drambuie (which I found NYE) and have an adult latte.
One blue tall lamp – it’s simply beautiful – just needs a new lamp shade.
3 plastic storage containers which will come in real handy for storage (new).
1 bottle of olive juice for dirty martinis (new and sealed).
1 bottle of Gatorade (unopened, brand new)
There was a bridal store in the east coast that went out of business. Instead of donating the wedding dresses the male employees were instructed to spray paint in red to destroy the dresses.
Why? Why couldn’t those dresses be donated to the community? Some of those dresses were from the designer Vera Wang, who makes a lovely wedding dress.
It’s easier to throw things out than to have a plan to give to those who could need it. That’s OK, there are plenty of divers like myself who are all too happy to take and give to others.
From our Blog
- Why You Need a Dumpster September 21, 2016
- Neighborhood Togetherness Matters & Clean Up Does, Too September 19, 2016
- What Waste Should You Recycle And Throw In The Trash? August 3, 2016
- Dumpster Rentals for Business Owners August 1, 2016
- Picking a Dumpster for Your Next Roofing Project July 19, 2016
- Consequences of Illegal Dumping and Littering July 13, 2016
- How To Dispose Of Debris? June 14, 2016
- When Is A Good Time To Clean Out Your Waste? June 13, 2016
- How to Dispose of Construction Waste May 2, 2016
- Why You Should Share Rental Dumpsters With Your Neighbors April 29, 2016
2011 2012 Announces best Call Clean Company Conference Connections Covanta diving dumpster dumpsters Energy Ewaste Garb garbage Harbors Holding Identity Inc. Industry Landfill Management Plant power Present Progressive Recycling Release Rental Reports Republic Second Services Solutions Stericycle stock Third TRASH TriTech Veolia Waste yard Year
- Dumpster Diving for Gourmet Pig Feed – Novella Carpenter July 10, 2011
- A Shout Out To Eating Garbage: Dumpster Diving on CBC September 17, 2011
- MythBusters – Dumpster Diving Trailer July 16, 2011
- Kris Kemp: Dumpster Diver August 21, 2011
- What should happen after my character gets beat up? June 6, 2011
- Frugal TV – Dumpster Diving for Coupons June 11, 2011
- Dumpster Dive (Director Commentary) September 24, 2011
- Dumpster Divers Spark Palin Probe September 11, 2011
- Auburn-Placer 1 yard dumpster June 8, 2011
- Can Opener? We don’t need no stinking can opener! June 19, 2011