Local Hauler Territories Now Available
- Are you interested in receiving orders from the best paying broker in the nation?
- Are you interested in increasing your sales without increasing your advertising expense or your sales and/or customer service staff?
- Would you like to book additional orders after your normal office hours?
- If your answers are yes, we encourage you to read further.
What is Dispose-All LLC?
Please allow us to introduce ourselves. Dispose-All LLC (Same Day Dumpsters) is an internet-based roll-off dumpster agent that focuses on sales to regional and national contractors, home-owners, and individual consumers (a segment often under-served and under-marketed to by our industry) as well as small contractors. We generate dumpster rentals from our websites and then drive these sales to our hauler partners across the country. If we were to partner, Dispose-All would serve as your agent and would handle all of the sales, education, customer service, coordination and collections activities related to the new business we’d bring you. Our goal is to not only extend your marketing reach more effectively into the consumer market, but also to minimize your cost of processing such orders.
We’ve been using the Dispose-All business model successfully for several years and are now looking to expand into your market. To do so, we’re seeking a local company, such as yours, with whom we can work. Our selection process involves both quantitative and qualitative factors that we’ll share with you later, but in general we’re looking for a hauler that is priced competitively, can support our volume and is honest, professional & reliable (…traits we strive for ourselves).
What we offer you
In short, more sales with less work.
By partnering with us, you will leverage Dispose-All’s interactive website, search engine optimization, and traditional marketing initiatives & promotions to capture more market share and drive additional sales to your company. We have invested a lot of time and money to design a website for consumer dumpster rentals, thereby enabling you to tap new market channels and segments without the cost of building this Internet architecture yourself.
In addition, we have sales agents located in all time zones and book orders on your behalf long after most haulers have ended their day.
Dispose-All is not a referral service that merely redirects phone calls and expects a cut of your business. Dispose-All is much more than that. We have our own experienced service agents that handle all the customer interaction on your behalf. For example, our call center will manage the upfront customer education, questions & sales efforts; the back-and-forth delivery & pick-up coordination; and any collection & customer service follow-up necessary. Rather than having to tolerate the additional aggravation and costs often associated with consumer orders, Dispose-All will allow you to capture these sales while giving you the internal efficiencies associated with your larger & more experienced recurring commercial customers.
Fast, reliable payment…
Dispose-All understands the importance of cash flow to our partners. Whereas other dumpster agents and brokers try to “play the float” with your money via long invoicing cycles, we instead process our payments on a bi-monthly basis so that you receive your payment in weeks not months. Furthermore, Dispose-All secures all of our orders via credit cards thereby virtually eliminating any collection risk.
If you are interested in learning more about our company and available territories, please complete our form or call us at (877) 883-1803. We will contact you within 24 hours.
New Hauler Request Form
From our Blog
- What Waste Should You Recycle And Throw In The Trash? August 3, 2016
- Dumpster Rentals for Business Owners August 1, 2016
- Picking a Dumpster for Your Next Roofing Project July 19, 2016
- Consequences of Illegal Dumping and Littering July 13, 2016
- How To Dispose Of Debris? June 14, 2016
- When Is A Good Time To Clean Out Your Waste? June 13, 2016
- How to Dispose of Construction Waste May 2, 2016
- Why You Should Share Rental Dumpsters With Your Neighbors April 29, 2016
- Top Spring Home Improvement Projects April 23, 2016
- Quality Dumpster Rental Service Available April 9, 2016
2011 2012 Announces best Call Clean Company Conference Connections Covanta diving dumpster dumpsters Energy Ewaste Garb garbage Harbors Holding Identity Inc. Industry Landfill Management Plant power Present Progressive Recycling Release Rental Reports Republic Second Services Solutions Stericycle stock Third TRASH TriTech Veolia Waste yard Year
- Dumpster Diving for Gourmet Pig Feed – Novella Carpenter July 10, 2011
- A Shout Out To Eating Garbage: Dumpster Diving on CBC September 17, 2011
- MythBusters – Dumpster Diving Trailer July 16, 2011
- Kris Kemp: Dumpster Diver August 21, 2011
- What should happen after my character gets beat up? June 6, 2011
- Frugal TV – Dumpster Diving for Coupons June 11, 2011
- Dumpster Dive (Director Commentary) September 24, 2011
- Dumpster Divers Spark Palin Probe September 11, 2011
- Auburn-Placer 1 yard dumpster June 8, 2011
- Can Opener? We don’t need no stinking can opener! June 19, 2011