Waste management companies are nice to own as they have a significant barrier to entry and a pretty predictable business model. The market isn’t stupid and has priced Waste Management (WM) accordingly. All of the valuation metrics agree that the stock is fairly valued. Notably, WM pays a pretty sizeable […]Continue Reading →
Waste Management is consolidating after a rally, and one trader is positioning for the stock to hold its ground.
optionMONSTER’s tracking systems detected the sale of 3,825 April 32 puts for $ 0.30. Volume was more than twice open interest in the strike.
The put seller is now obligated to buy shares in the […]Continue Reading →
HOUSTON, Feb. 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ — With construction customers across North America, Waste Management is today honoring 10 companies with its inaugural Sustainability Circle of Excellence Award. This recognition, highlighting sustainable performances within the construction industry, looks to celebrate the builders who achieved important sustainability milestones in 2011, as determined by Waste Management’s online Continue Reading →
Waste Management Buys Kansas Waste Company
Date: February 6, 2012
Source: Waste Management, Inc.
Waste Management, Inc. (Houston, TX) has bought a small Wichita, Kansas-based waste company called Lies Trash Service LLC for an undisclosed amount. Lies services more than 42,000 residential and light industrial customers in the Wichita area. Waste Management […]Continue Reading →
As the world’s third-richest person and most celebrated investor, Warren Buffett attracts a lot of attention. Thousands try to glean what they can from his thinking processes and track his investments.
BY GERALDINE AMIEL
PARIS—Shares in Veolia Environnement SA slumped Monday after it emerged that Chairman and Chief Executive Antoine Frérot could be forced out by some members of its board just as the world’s largest waste and water utility has embarked upon a major restructuring plan.
According to people familiar with the matter, Mr. Frérot’s […]Continue Reading →
Waste Management Inc. (NYSE:WM – News) recorded a 5% increase in EPS to 63 cents (excluding special items) in the fourth quarter from 60 cents in the year-ago quarter. The company outperformed the Zacks Consensus Estimate of 60 cents.
Including after-tax charge for a litigation loss, asset impairments, restructuring, results […]Continue Reading →
If you have a favourite creative pursuit, now’s the time to get to work on it. Whether it’s that novel you’ve never finished, a visual project or an art or craft you love , get going. You can derive great satisfaction from expressing your creative side today. If work or obligations won’t allow it, […]Continue Reading →
From our Blog
- How to Dispose of Construction Waste May 2, 2016
- Why You Should Share Rental Dumpsters With Your Neighbors April 29, 2016
- Top Spring Home Improvement Projects April 23, 2016
- Quality Dumpster Rental Service Available April 9, 2016
- How To Clean A House After the Death of a Loved One March 31, 2016
- The Consequences of Illegal Dumping in America March 26, 2016
- Do Light Bulbs belong in Dumpsters? February 10, 2016
- Garbage or Recycling? February 5, 2016
- How to get rid of your junk January 21, 2016
- The Right Dumpster Rental Options January 9, 2016
2011 2012 Announces best Call Clean Company Conference Connections Covanta diving dumpster dumpsters Energy Ewaste Garb garbage Harbors Holding Identity Inc. Industry Landfill Management Plant power Present Progressive Recycling Release Rental Reports Republic Second Services Solutions Stericycle stock Third TRASH TriTech Veolia Waste yard Year
- Dumpster Diving for Gourmet Pig Feed – Novella Carpenter July 10, 2011
- A Shout Out To Eating Garbage: Dumpster Diving on CBC September 17, 2011
- MythBusters – Dumpster Diving Trailer July 16, 2011
- Kris Kemp: Dumpster Diver August 21, 2011
- What should happen after my character gets beat up? June 6, 2011
- Frugal TV – Dumpster Diving for Coupons June 11, 2011
- Dumpster Dive (Director Commentary) September 24, 2011
- Dumpster Divers Spark Palin Probe September 11, 2011
- Auburn-Placer 1 yard dumpster June 8, 2011
- Can Opener? We don’t need no stinking can opener! June 19, 2011