Waste management companies are nice to own as they have a significant barrier to entry and a pretty predictable business model. The market isn’t stupid and has priced Waste Management (WM) accordingly. All of the valuation metrics agree that the stock is fairly valued. Notably, WM pays a pretty sizeable [...]Continue Reading →
Waste Management is consolidating after a rally, and one trader is positioning for the stock to hold its ground.
optionMONSTER’s tracking systems detected the sale of 3,825 April 32 puts for $ 0.30. Volume was more than twice open interest in the strike.
The put seller is now obligated to buy shares in the [...]Continue Reading →
HOUSTON, Feb. 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ – With construction customers across North America, Waste Management is today honoring 10 companies with its inaugural Sustainability Circle of Excellence Award. This recognition, highlighting sustainable performances within the construction industry, looks to celebrate the builders who achieved important sustainability milestones in 2011, as determined by Waste Management’s online Continue Reading →
Waste Management Buys Kansas Waste Company
Date: February 6, 2012
Source: Waste Management, Inc.
Waste Management, Inc. (Houston, TX) has bought a small Wichita, Kansas-based waste company called Lies Trash Service LLC for an undisclosed amount. Lies services more than 42,000 residential and light industrial customers in the Wichita area. Waste Management [...]Continue Reading →
As the world’s third-richest person and most celebrated investor, Warren Buffett attracts a lot of attention. Thousands try to glean what they can from his thinking processes and track his investments.
BY GERALDINE AMIEL
PARIS—Shares in Veolia Environnement SA slumped Monday after it emerged that Chairman and Chief Executive Antoine Frérot could be forced out by some members of its board just as the world’s largest waste and water utility has embarked upon a major restructuring plan.
According to people familiar with the matter, Mr. Frérot’s [...]Continue Reading →
Waste Management Inc. (NYSE:WM – News) recorded a 5% increase in EPS to 63 cents (excluding special items) in the fourth quarter from 60 cents in the year-ago quarter. The company outperformed the Zacks Consensus Estimate of 60 cents.
Including after-tax charge for a litigation loss, asset impairments, restructuring, results [...]Continue Reading →
If you have a favourite creative pursuit, now’s the time to get to work on it. Whether it’s that novel you’ve never finished, a visual project or an art or craft you love , get going. You can derive great satisfaction from expressing your creative side today. If work or obligations won’t allow it, [...]Continue Reading →
From our Blog
- How to Get a Dumpster to Your House with SameDayDumpsters.com June 20, 2014
- Helpful Tips When Renting a Dumpster January 21, 2013
- Tips for Cleaning Up and Organizing January 4, 2013
- Phoenix AZ Dumpster Rentals Now Available at SameDayDumpsters.com October 22, 2012
- Dumpster Rental in Bethseda, MD Available at SameDayDumpsters.com September 8, 2012
- Dumpster Rental in Pennsylvania Made Easy with SameDayDumpsters August 28, 2012
- Troop 581 B.S.A. August 21, 2012
- Renting a Dumpster in NY Made Easy by Samedaydumpsters.com August 14, 2012
- Home Remodeling Projects Made Much Easier with SameDayDumpsters.com August 3, 2012
- Junk Removal Services Made Easy with SameDayDumpsters July 14, 2012
2011 2012 Announces best Call Clean Company Conference Connections Covanta diving dumpster dumpsters Energy Ewaste Garb garbage Harbors Holding Identity Inc. Industry Landfill Management Plant power Present Progressive Recycling Release Rental Reports Republic Second Services Solutions Stericycle stock Third TRASH TriTech Veolia Waste yard Year
- Castledoor “Dumpster Diving” June 3, 2011
- Q&A: What is it like to go dumpster diving? December 11, 2011
- Dumpster Diving for Gourmet Pig Feed – Novella Carpenter July 10, 2011
- MythBusters – Dumpster Diving Trailer July 16, 2011
- A Shout Out To Eating Garbage: Dumpster Diving on CBC September 17, 2011
- Kris Kemp: Dumpster Diver August 21, 2011
- Dumpster Diving Documentary (part 1) November 25, 2011
- What should happen after my character gets beat up? June 6, 2011
- dumpster diving June 2, 2011
- Frugal TV – Dumpster Diving for Coupons June 11, 2011