Waste management companies are nice to own as they have a significant barrier to entry and a pretty predictable business model. The market isn’t stupid and has priced Waste Management (WM) accordingly. All of the valuation metrics agree that the stock is fairly valued. Notably, WM pays a pretty sizeable [...]Continue Reading →
Waste Connections plans to sell 12M shares of stock
Feb. 27 — Waste Connections Inc. plans to go to the stock market in a move that could raise hundreds of millions of dollars to pay down debt and potentially make acquisitions.
The Woodlands, Texas-based solid waste management company, after the stock markets closed Feb. 27, [...]Continue Reading →
THE WOODLANDS, TX–(Marketwire -02/27/12)- Waste Connections, Inc. (NYSE: WCN – News) today announced it intends to issue 12 million shares of its common stock in a public offering. All of the shares will be issued under Waste Connections’ currently effective shelf registration statement filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
[...]Continue Reading →
As the world’s third-richest person and most celebrated investor, Warren Buffett attracts a lot of attention. Thousands try to glean what they can from his thinking processes and track his investments.
Numbers can lie — but they’re the best first step in determining whether a stock is a buy. In this series, we use some carefully chosen metrics to size up a stock’s true value based on the following clues:
The current price multiples The consistency of past earnings and cash flow How much growth we [...]Continue Reading →
Update: Veolia´s stock ´artificially inflated,´ lawyer says
* addthis_config is used to set global options.
* ‘services_exclude’ lists all services not to be
* shown in the drop down menus.
* UI API found here: http://www.addthis.com/help/client-api#configuration-ui
* Service List found here: http://www.addthis.com/services/list
By Vince Bond [...]
Consumers are becoming more and more socially conscious, and want the goods and services they use to measure up. In truth, it doesn’t take much. A simple action that costs a company very little or nothing at all can make a real difference in the mind of the consumer.
Often, the added expenses a company [...]Continue Reading →
BOSTON (AP) — The stock market ended up going nowhere in 2011 despite a bumpy ride, and investors continued to hit the exits. For the fifth year running, they withdrew more cash from stock mutual funds than they put in.
Bond funds continued to attract new cash. It reflects that investors are risk-averse after the [...]Continue Reading →
From our Blog
- Helpful Tips When Renting a Dumpster January 21, 2013
- Tips for Cleaning Up and Organizing January 4, 2013
- Phoenix AZ Dumpster Rentals Now Available at SameDayDumpsters.com October 22, 2012
- Dumpster Rental in Bethseda, MD Available at SameDayDumpsters.com September 8, 2012
- Dumpster Rental in Pennsylvania Made Easy with SameDayDumpsters August 28, 2012
- Troop 581 B.S.A. August 21, 2012
- Renting a Dumpster in NY Made Easy by Samedaydumpsters.com August 14, 2012
- Home Remodeling Projects Made Much Easier with SameDayDumpsters.com August 3, 2012
- Junk Removal Services Made Easy with SameDayDumpsters July 14, 2012
- Dumpster Rental for Any Construction Project Now Available at SameDayDumpsters.com June 30, 2012
2011 2012 Announces best Call Clean Company Conference Connections Covanta diving dumpster dumpsters Energy Ewaste Garb garbage Harbors Holding Identity Inc. Industry Landfill Management Plant power Present Progressive Recycling Release Rental Reports Republic Second Services Solutions Stericycle stock Third TRASH TriTech Veolia Waste yard Year
- Castledoor “Dumpster Diving” June 3, 2011
- Q&A: What is it like to go dumpster diving? December 11, 2011
- Dumpster Diving for Gourmet Pig Feed – Novella Carpenter July 10, 2011
- A Shout Out To Eating Garbage: Dumpster Diving on CBC September 17, 2011
- MythBusters – Dumpster Diving Trailer July 16, 2011
- Kris Kemp: Dumpster Diver August 21, 2011
- Dumpster Diving Documentary (part 1) November 25, 2011
- What should happen after my character gets beat up? June 6, 2011
- dumpster diving June 2, 2011
- Frugal TV – Dumpster Diving for Coupons June 11, 2011