Waste management companies are nice to own as they have a significant barrier to entry and a pretty predictable business model. The market isn’t stupid and has priced Waste Management (WM) accordingly. All of the valuation metrics agree that the stock is fairly valued. Notably, WM pays a pretty sizeable […]Continue Reading →
Waste Connections plans to sell 12M shares of stock
Feb. 27 — Waste Connections Inc. plans to go to the stock market in a move that could raise hundreds of millions of dollars to pay down debt and potentially make acquisitions.
The Woodlands, Texas-based solid waste management company, after the stock markets closed Feb. 27, […]Continue Reading →
THE WOODLANDS, TX–(Marketwire -02/27/12)- Waste Connections, Inc. (NYSE: WCN – News) today announced it intends to issue 12 million shares of its common stock in a public offering. All of the shares will be issued under Waste Connections’ currently effective shelf registration statement filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
[…]Continue Reading →
As the world’s third-richest person and most celebrated investor, Warren Buffett attracts a lot of attention. Thousands try to glean what they can from his thinking processes and track his investments.
Numbers can lie — but they’re the best first step in determining whether a stock is a buy. In this series, we use some carefully chosen metrics to size up a stock’s true value based on the following clues:
The current price multiples The consistency of past earnings and cash flow How much growth we […]Continue Reading →
Update: Veolia´s stock ´artificially inflated,´ lawyer says
* addthis_config is used to set global options.
* ‘services_exclude’ lists all services not to be
* shown in the drop down menus.
* UI API found here: http://www.addthis.com/help/client-api#configuration-ui
* Service List found here: http://www.addthis.com/services/list
By Vince […]
Consumers are becoming more and more socially conscious, and want the goods and services they use to measure up. In truth, it doesn’t take much. A simple action that costs a company very little or nothing at all can make a real difference in the mind of the consumer.
Often, the added expenses a company […]Continue Reading →
BOSTON (AP) — The stock market ended up going nowhere in 2011 despite a bumpy ride, and investors continued to hit the exits. For the fifth year running, they withdrew more cash from stock mutual funds than they put in.
Bond funds continued to attract new cash. It reflects that investors are risk-averse after the […]Continue Reading →
From our Blog
- Why You Need a Dumpster September 21, 2016
- Neighborhood Togetherness Matters & Clean Up Does, Too September 19, 2016
- What Waste Should You Recycle And Throw In The Trash? August 3, 2016
- Dumpster Rentals for Business Owners August 1, 2016
- Picking a Dumpster for Your Next Roofing Project July 19, 2016
- Consequences of Illegal Dumping and Littering July 13, 2016
- How To Dispose Of Debris? June 14, 2016
- When Is A Good Time To Clean Out Your Waste? June 13, 2016
- How to Dispose of Construction Waste May 2, 2016
- Why You Should Share Rental Dumpsters With Your Neighbors April 29, 2016
2011 2012 Announces best Call Clean Company Conference Connections Covanta diving dumpster dumpsters Energy Ewaste Garb garbage Harbors Holding Identity Inc. Industry Landfill Management Plant power Present Progressive Recycling Release Rental Reports Republic Second Services Solutions Stericycle stock Third TRASH TriTech Veolia Waste yard Year
- Dumpster Diving for Gourmet Pig Feed – Novella Carpenter July 10, 2011
- A Shout Out To Eating Garbage: Dumpster Diving on CBC September 17, 2011
- MythBusters – Dumpster Diving Trailer July 16, 2011
- Kris Kemp: Dumpster Diver August 21, 2011
- What should happen after my character gets beat up? June 6, 2011
- Frugal TV – Dumpster Diving for Coupons June 11, 2011
- Dumpster Dive (Director Commentary) September 24, 2011
- Dumpster Divers Spark Palin Probe September 11, 2011
- Auburn-Placer 1 yard dumpster June 8, 2011
- Can Opener? We don’t need no stinking can opener! June 19, 2011