Certain things you cannot just throw away. Other items can be cleaned and used multiple times. Various companies provide these services for restaurants, hospitals, hotels, and the like, lowering costs for customers and keeping hazardous materials out of public waste facilities. One such company, Swisher Hygiene (Nasdaq: SWSH Continue Reading →
Sacramento, CA (PRWEB) November 18, 2008
“Trash Can Turkey Wine & Brine” is just one of the headlines for November’s Thanksgiving issue of the online magazine, http://www.VinoPrimo.com. Push that bird off the wagon. Wine and brine it for an extremely moist and tasty turkey. Don’t worry wine lovers; there will be […]Continue Reading →
The S&P 500 is down, U.S. companies are frozen in fear, and the general investor feels like there is nowhere to hide right now. Paradoxes abound: Even though U.S. Treasuries have been downgraded, investors rushed to buy them anyway, in a mad dash to quality.
Companies have announced value-enhancing actions like splitting in […]Continue Reading →
Some of you may experience a sense of psychic knowing as the Moon moves through your third house of communication. Your siblings or neighbors may be on your mind as you tend to the business of the day. If you find yourself thinking about someone in particular, give them a call. Chances are good […]Continue Reading →
Dumpster diving for high yielding gems
An earlier version of this article was written at the end of July and published on my Forbes blog, before the August market implosion. I’ve updated it here to reflect the new stock prices and some recent company news.
Renewable energy has many advantages over fossil […]Continue Reading →
Even in a time of economic turmoil, somebody’s got to pick up the garbage.
That’s good news for shareholders of Progressive Waste Solutions (ticker: BIN), the third largest nonhazardous solid waste management company in North America after much larger Waste Management (WM) and Republic Services (RSG).
But Progressive seems to be a better stock bet […]Continue Reading →
Here is a sample of my dumpster diving adventures! I love the fact that I save a lot of money with this pastime and all the things I find don’t wind up in a landfill. Let me know if you have any questions! Thanks!
Video Rating: 4 / 5
[…]Continue Reading →
while driving, Ke$ ha spots this clothing drop that was overflowing onto the sidewalk in Germany and stops the car to see if anything is worthy of hanging in her own closet.
Video Rating: 4 / 5
Ingersoll Rand’s Davidson, North Carolina campus participated in a Dumpster Dive to see exactly […]Continue Reading →
Question by jmk08: I need help with a big, big bug and trash problem…?
Ok, so over the years my parents have lived here in Florida, an enormous amount of trash has accumulated in my 4 acre yard. The worst part is that there is a HUGE 6-FOOT HIGH pile of trash right DIRECTLY […]
Question by SeaShells: Foreigner neighbors leaving trash around the neighborhood?
My next door neighbors are two Mexican guys about 20-25 years old. Both bachelors. They work at a Mexican restaurant up the street and walk to work. On their way home, I often see them drinking long neck Coronas and then the next day […]
From our Blog
- Why You Need a Dumpster September 21, 2016
- Neighborhood Togetherness Matters & Clean Up Does, Too September 19, 2016
- What Waste Should You Recycle And Throw In The Trash? August 3, 2016
- Dumpster Rentals for Business Owners August 1, 2016
- Picking a Dumpster for Your Next Roofing Project July 19, 2016
- Consequences of Illegal Dumping and Littering July 13, 2016
- How To Dispose Of Debris? June 14, 2016
- When Is A Good Time To Clean Out Your Waste? June 13, 2016
- How to Dispose of Construction Waste May 2, 2016
- Why You Should Share Rental Dumpsters With Your Neighbors April 29, 2016
2011 2012 Announces best Call Clean Company Conference Connections Covanta diving dumpster dumpsters Energy Ewaste Garb garbage Harbors Holding Identity Inc. Industry Landfill Management Plant power Present Progressive Recycling Release Rental Reports Republic Second Services Solutions Stericycle stock Third TRASH TriTech Veolia Waste yard Year
- Dumpster Diving for Gourmet Pig Feed – Novella Carpenter July 10, 2011
- A Shout Out To Eating Garbage: Dumpster Diving on CBC September 17, 2011
- MythBusters – Dumpster Diving Trailer July 16, 2011
- Kris Kemp: Dumpster Diver August 21, 2011
- What should happen after my character gets beat up? June 6, 2011
- Frugal TV – Dumpster Diving for Coupons June 11, 2011
- Dumpster Dive (Director Commentary) September 24, 2011
- Dumpster Divers Spark Palin Probe September 11, 2011
- Can Opener? We don’t need no stinking can opener! June 19, 2011
- Auburn-Placer 1 yard dumpster June 8, 2011