While trees can really spruce up the aesthetic look of any yard, they will eventually grow old and start to decay. When this occurs, the best thing to do is to cut the tree down before any large limbs fall and damage your property. When deciding to cut down a tree, there are several things […]Continue Reading →
HOUSTON, March 8, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — WCA Waste Corporation (Nasdaq:WCAA – News) (“WCA”) today announced that it is extending the expiration date (as extended, the “Expiration Date”) of its previously announced tender offer relating to any and all of its outstanding 71/2% Senior Notes due 2019 (the “Notes”) pursuant […]Continue Reading →
Waste management companies are nice to own as they have a significant barrier to entry and a pretty predictable business model. The market isn’t stupid and has priced Waste Management (WM) accordingly. All of the valuation metrics agree that the stock is fairly valued. Notably, WM pays a pretty sizeable […]Continue Reading →
In trading on Tuesday, shares of Progressive Waste Solutions Ltd. (NYSE: BIN) crossed above their 200 day moving average of $ 21.11, changing hands as high as $ 21.34 per share. Progressive Waste Solutions Ltd. shares are currently trading up about 2.1% on the day. The chart below shows the one year performance […]Continue Reading →
Former landfills, hazardous waste sites reclaimed
By Vince Bond Jr. | WRN reporter
March 2 — At first glance, there´s nothing out of the ordinary about the gentle roaming hills at the Tifft Nature Preserve in Buffalo, N.Y.
The grass-covered mounds, which make up 42 acres at the 264-acre preserve, are a distinct shift from […]Continue Reading →
RUTLAND, VT–(Marketwire -02/29/12)- Casella Waste Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: CWST – News), a regional vertically-integrated solid waste, recycling and resource management services company, today reported financial results for its third quarter fiscal year 2012, and provided updated guidance for its 2012 fiscal year.
Highlights for the quarter included:
Revenue growth of […]Continue Reading →
Waste Connections plans to sell 12M shares of stock
Feb. 27 — Waste Connections Inc. plans to go to the stock market in a move that could raise hundreds of millions of dollars to pay down debt and potentially make acquisitions.
The Woodlands, Texas-based solid waste management company, after the stock markets closed Feb. 27, […]Continue Reading →
Waste Management Inc.’s (NYSE:WM – News) subsidiary Waste Management of West Seneca has acquired Reliable Environmental Transport (“RET”), one of the most respected full-service hazardous/non-hazardous waste transportation firms in the Tri-State area. The acquisition will provide Waste Management a leading edge in servicing customer needs.
Bridgeport, West Virginia based Reliable Environmental […]Continue Reading →
TORONTO, ONTARIO–(Marketwire -02/28/12)- Progressive Waste Solutions Ltd. (the “Company”) (TSX: BIN.TO – News)(NYSE: BIN.TO – News) reported financial results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2011.
(All amounts are in United States (“U.S.”) dollars unless otherwise stated)
“In 2011, revenue grew […]Continue Reading →
THE WOODLANDS, TX–(Marketwire -02/27/12)- Waste Connections, Inc. (NYSE: WCN – News) today announced it intends to issue 12 million shares of its common stock in a public offering. All of the shares will be issued under Waste Connections’ currently effective shelf registration statement filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
[…]Continue Reading →
From our Blog
- How To Dispose Of Debris? June 14, 2016
- When Is A Good Time To Clean Out Your Waste? June 13, 2016
- How to Dispose of Construction Waste May 2, 2016
- Why You Should Share Rental Dumpsters With Your Neighbors April 29, 2016
- Top Spring Home Improvement Projects April 23, 2016
- Quality Dumpster Rental Service Available April 9, 2016
- How To Clean A House After the Death of a Loved One March 31, 2016
- The Consequences of Illegal Dumping in America March 26, 2016
- Do Light Bulbs belong in Dumpsters? February 10, 2016
- Garbage or Recycling? February 5, 2016
2011 2012 Announces best Call Clean Company Conference Connections Covanta diving dumpster dumpsters Energy Ewaste Garb garbage Harbors Holding Identity Inc. Industry Landfill Management Plant power Present Progressive Recycling Release Rental Reports Republic Second Services Solutions Stericycle stock Third TRASH TriTech Veolia Waste yard Year
- Dumpster Diving for Gourmet Pig Feed – Novella Carpenter July 10, 2011
- A Shout Out To Eating Garbage: Dumpster Diving on CBC September 17, 2011
- MythBusters – Dumpster Diving Trailer July 16, 2011
- Kris Kemp: Dumpster Diver August 21, 2011
- What should happen after my character gets beat up? June 6, 2011
- Frugal TV – Dumpster Diving for Coupons June 11, 2011
- Dumpster Dive (Director Commentary) September 24, 2011
- Dumpster Divers Spark Palin Probe September 11, 2011
- Auburn-Placer 1 yard dumpster June 8, 2011
- Can Opener? We don’t need no stinking can opener! June 19, 2011